Waste coffee grinds, no more!
There are so many amazing uses for coffee grounds, but using it as a mask & scrub has to be one of my favourites. One, because it smells so damn good, and secondly, because your skin feels incredible after.
You can also add different ingredients to your coffee grinds such as:
- coconut oil – moisturising
- olive oil – moisturising
- brown sugar – extra exfoliation
- tea tree oil – antibacterial, great for acne
- lavender oil – calming, great for acne and scars
- honey – moisturising and anti-bacterial (non-vegan option)
Benefits of exfoliation:
- removes dead skin cells
- helps unclog pores that can cause pimples
- evens skin tone
- increases cell turnover
- helps increase the absorption of skin care products